Learn some curb and staging appeal tricks as well as how to capture the best photos when selling your property or real estate in Medford Oregon.
There should be no doubt in anybody’s mind that home buyers are unpredictable. Fortunately, there are some things you can do with the help of seasoned Medford Oregon real estate gurus to pique people’s interest the moment they walk through the door. Great picture taking skills, coupled with an effective curb and staging appeal will undoubtedly improve the way your home gets appraised, valued and viewed by potential buyers.
See how you can achieve the most impact once you put your home on the market.
Potential property buyers do not wish to buy your home because of its style. There are more to consider than just rearranging, styling, clearing clutter, and modifying the curb appeal.
How can you sell your home fast?
Most times, you would be selling your home to younger buyers. It is a case of finding out what appeals to them. Knowing your audience is already half the battle won. One needs to know when to put your home on the buyers market. If you are sure that the majority of home buyers are young, then you would do well to adhere to the following selling tips:
- Stick with neutral and warm walling: It is best to try using warm gray colors as it is more neutral and allow new homeowners to envision the use of their own colors, coupled with clean-lined furnishings.
- Utilize white cabinetry: Buyers under 40 opt for white kitchen cabinetry as they are not keen to relive their mom’s dark kitchen cabinetry in their home. Have you considered using Benjamin Moore’s Advance which is a hybrid of oil and latex that requires hardly any prep work?
- Updating your appliances: Younger home buyers cannot picture a home without stainless steel kitchen appliances. Be sure to update your appliances by replacing them with stainless steel ones.
- Be on the lookout for stone countertops: Stone and granite countertops are a must-have for many a young home buyer. It can make a huge difference as to whether they will opt for your next door neighbor’s home or yours. Do not install busy granite that may be unappealing to others. Instead, install granite that is black or has minimum veining and colors.
- Open up the shower space: Young business people love open glass showers that feature a larger area. They do not fancy the garden-variety tubs any longer.
- Keep things simple and easy for young families with kids: Folks who have young kids are not so much interested in fixer-uppers. They just want a place that is properly ready to move right in. There should be no unfinished projects or red flags anywhere.
- Guard against spending money left, right and center when selling your home. Proper staging will not cost you a fortune, it is case of knowing where to spend and areas you can save on.
How Do You Boost the Curb Appeal?
It is all about enhancing the way the home will appear to an outsider or prospective buyers. By upgrading your siding, landscaping, and doors, you can be sure your house would seem more appealing to home buyers.
Proper curb appeal will improve your chances of selling. Maybe all you need is a brightly colored accent, a couple of new plants, and big house numbers to make a difference.
How Do You Boost the Resale Value of Your Home?
Medford real estate prices are not what they used to be. Therefore, it is only natural to prepare your home in such a way that you boost the resales value. But, it makes no sense to throw a lot of money into remodeling that will still not fetch you a higher sales price.
What can be done in this regard?
Speak to a reputed realtor company such as Windermere Estate to learn what buyers want. Start early with your improvement projects. Be sure to hire a pro to give you insight into what potential buyers will look at when they come into your home.
Invest in landscaping improvements. Nothing says it better than a lovely backyard with stunning, mature shade trees. Doing this is a big selling plus.
There is a lot more that can be done. Speak to the experts in Real Estate matters regarding more home improvement ideas.